Who We Are
We are a fast growing Victoria, BC based Software as a Service (SaaS) communications provider
focussed on enhancing patient care through more effective, timely and collaborative communications. Our solutions can be found internationally, changing the way healthcare communications work. We’re often referred to as the ‘Slack Messenger of Healthcare’ by analysts in our industry. Please visit our website to learn more at www.telmediq.com
- Most popular, modern tools to work on, such as Github, CircleCI, Slack, jira-agile, etc…
- Unlimited headroom for personal and professional development
- A cool, exciting and challenging product to work on
- A fun team and welcoming environment
- All the responsibility you want (and can handle), as well as the ability to contribute to many areas of the business and be involved with a variety of challenges
- Freedom and trust to do what you do well
- A vibrant startup environment in one of the most beautiful tech offices in the city – live in beautiful Victoria
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, terrific growth opportunities, equity ownership, and full benefits and a relocation allowance
TelmedIQ is looking for bright, talented people to help us continue to build and evolve our next generation secure communications platform, often referred to as the ‘Slack Messenger’ of healthcare.
For this role, we’re looking for a seasoned Full Stack Engineer to help us develop and deploy innovative new features that push the envelope on healthcare communications.
For the right candidate, TelmedIQ offers one of the most compelling work environments in Victoria in our newly renovated open concept space in the Carnegie Building. We are one of the fastest growing Software as a Service companies in Canada.
We believe that the right candidate will be able to learn specifics on the job. It would be important for you to have at least 2 years of on the job experience with the following:
- Python (Django framework preferred)
- RESTful web services
The following experience would also be helpful:
- Message queuing (Rabbit MQ/Celery)
- AWS experience
- Angular JS