Telmediq is looking for bright, talented people to help us continue to build and evolve our next generation secure communications platform. For this role, we're looking for a DevOps engineer to help us architect and maintain scalable systems which can handle millions of daily active users.
We provide competitive pay, remote flexibility, strong benefits, and the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in our space.
- Expert linux skills
- Interface with development team in agile SCRUM operation and participate in stand-ups
- Architecture and maintenance of AWS solutions
- Firm knowledge of AWS best practices
- Identify and implement cloud services with best practices around reliability, availability, performance, scalability, security and cost effectiveness
- Assist in continuous integration with Git or other repositories for managing the automation or templates used in creating and managing the environment
- Provide dashboard solutions with alerting and escalations for monitoring the health, availability and quality of the service
- 1+ years working in the AWS environment, with deep experience in services like EC2 / EBS / ELB, OpsWorks CloudFormation, Route53, S3.
- Experience in AWS networking, including subnetting, security groups, IP routes, VPN/VPC, IAM roles, SSL/TLS certificates, etc.
- Strong source control and build experience using Docker / Git / CI / yum / etc., as well as experience building Centos-based AMI's
- Experience with scale, auto-grow/shrink, best practices, and fault tolerant, redundant realtime solutions
- Experience with HAProxy, Redis 2/3, Elasticache, ElasticSearch/Kibana (ELK) and/or database technology such as RDS, Aurora, Redshift and PostgreSQL
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or other provisioning systems
- Maintaining a clear criminal background check is required for this position
- Occasional travel to US and Canadian offices is required
- 2019 & 2018 KLAS category winner for Secure Communications Platforms
- 2018 VIATEC Product of the Year
- 2017 VIATEC Emerging Technology Company of the Year
- Unlimited headroom for personal and professional development
- A cool, exciting and challenging product to work on
- A fun team and welcoming environment
- Company and team social events (Lunch & Learns, etc.)
- Most popular and modern technologies to work with such as: Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Freedom and trust to do what you do well
- Competitive salary, terrific growth opportunities and full benefits
The No. 1 KLAS-rated vendor for secure communication platforms, Telmediq solves the fundamental challenges, risks and financial costs associated with poor clinical communication. Our healthcare communications hub pulls together disparate hospitals systems—EMR, lab, nurse call, clinical alarms, call centers and call schedules—into one powerful and integrated platform for HIPAA-compliant communication and care coordination.
At Telmediq, we differentiate ourselves by working with our customers daily, implementing their visions for better healthcare communications into our SaaS-based offering. Unique platform functionalities including advanced routing, analytics and clinical integration have expanded our client base to more than 300 healthcare organizations and 80,000 users within the U.S. We leverage the latest standards, such as FHIR, to fully integrate with the EMR.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and include a cover letter that outlines your experience and why you think you are a suitable candidate. Please email applications to email@example.com.