Telmediq is a growing technology company looking for a talented Inside Sales Rep. Our ideal rep really enjoys developing relationships with prospects and partners. You are an exceptional listener and have an innate talent of understanding others’ needs allowing you to see how your company’s solution may solve the prospect’s business challenge.
The inside sales representative will be responsible for lead generation with prospects and existing customers to meet our growth targets. The main focus of the inside sales representative is on growing and building the opportunity pipeline and qualifying and generating leads.
You have 3-5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the technology &/or health care industries. You have a vision for how to get an organization noticed and a knack for understanding technology.
We need a self starter who is not afraid of cold calling and understands how to nurture a prospect towards a demo.
Telmediq provides a cloud based mobile communications platform for medical practices, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations. Telmediq’s solutions reduce patient safety risks and the financial burdens associated with outdated communications infrastructure by providing a modern cloud framework that integrates with existing IT and clinical workflow systems. Telmediq primary services include pager replacement, automated medical answering services, and clinically integrated secure messaging.
Here is a break down of what you will do:
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Proactive, targeted outbound cold calling with the goal of qualifying new leads and prospecting within a select market
- Educate and position the company’s offerings
- Collaborate with marketing & other sales reps in developing & executing campaigns
- Achieve activity quotas for new business, add-on business and pipeline development
- Assist in customer escalation and work with Customer Support and Professional Services teams
- Report all sales activities in CRM
- Data gathering and reports for Business Managers and provide solution/customer feedback to internal stakeholders
- Comfortable, proficient, and experienced in cold – calling and other outbound sales activities
- Knowledge of and experience with US healthcare systems, ecosystem and market in general
- Demonstrated ability to be persistent, professional and persuasive on phone
- Proven track record of meeting goals and exceeding quota targets
- Desire to conduct “telemarketing” and building virtual relationships
- Be technology minded – you grasp concepts easily and enjoy technology
- Positive, can-do attitude, self motivated, professional, and reliable team member
- Ability to articulate value proposition both verbally and in writing
- Excellent verbal / written communication & English language skills
- Able to prioritize and make routine decisions independently
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience using CRM systems, preferrably SalesForce
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial team environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Ability to create systems to streamline day to day activities and avoid mistakes
This position may require some early morning start times.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. Resumes will be reviewed until a suitable candidate is found.
Location: We have positions available in Victoria, BC; Vancouver, BC and Atlanta, GA.
Type: Full time
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume