Telmediq is a growing technology company looking for a talented Marketing Specialist focusing on Content. You really enjoy writing – articles, blogs, press releases, white papers, web pages – you have a way with words and craft compelling and effective messaging that contributes to a company’s growth and visibility in the market place. You have an advanced understanding of SEO principals and ad buys and understand how content is managed through all marketing mediums. The success of this position is measured on organic traffic growth, website conversions, ad conversions and email metrics.
You have a degree or diploma in PR, communications, journalism or marketing and 5+ years of experience with a PR agency or within a communications team. You have a vision for how to get an organization noticed and a knack for understanding technology. We need a self starter who can juggle multiple demands at once and can create an effective communication plan, ensure our materials are fresh and will get us noticed by the media and an extremely busy C-Suite target market.
Telmediq provides a cloud based mobile communications platform for hospitals across the US and is the top rated firm by KLAS for Secure Communications Platforms. Telmediq’s solution improves the nurses and physicians’ work experience, improves patients' safety and reduces the financial burden associated with outdated communications infrastructure by providing a modern cloud framework that integrates with existing IT and clinical workflow systems.
- Have a solid understanding of our target market and develop a communication strategy that reflects its needs;
- Develop communication strategy that will increase Telmediq's awareness, drive both organic and paid leads and support sales though the lead's buying process;
- Write blog posts, white papers, abstracts, articles, email campaigns, website content and social media content;
- Design and implement a PR strategy that gets our name in the news often;
- Create newsworthy content and pitch stories to media contacts;
- Co-ordinate media requests with the Director of Marketing and other key staff members;
- Monitor industry related stories and build a database of key media contacts;
- Develop and/or execute specific social media activities across various platforms;
- Work closely with other team members to review and improve social engagement;
- Ensure developed content supports SEO, ad buys, web conversions and qualified lead conversions;
- Support other marketing activities as required.
- 5+ years of writing experience with a PR agency or within a communications team
- Experience writing about software, technology or healthcare preferred
- Degree or diploma in PR, communications, journalism or marketing
- Intermediate-advanced skills in Word, PR Wires and Power Point
- Excellent verbal / written communication & English language skills
- Advanced understanding of SEO principals and lead conversion strategies
- Basic knowledge of html to update web pages
- Able to prioritize and make routine decisions independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Ability to create systems to streamline day to day activities and avoid mistakes
We offer a fun collaborative environment, benefits and a lot of growth potential for the right candidate.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Cover letters and resumes will be reviewed until a suitable candidate is found. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org.