Solving Workflow Challenges with a Clinical Communication Platform
An IRB-approved Physician Informatics Study quickly made evident to Greenville Health System that their physicians and nurses were collectively losing an average of 28.39 hours every shift attempting to communicate with one another.
Armed with this information, Greenville Health System engaged Telmediq to help design and implement an integrated communication and collaboration system that provided efficient access to clinicians and to patient information.
The Results of Telmediq at Greenville Health System
- Enhanced Paging Functionality
- HIPAA Compliant Messaging
- Role-and Schedule-Based Communication
- Patient-Centered Collaboration
- Intelligent Message Escalation
- Improved ED Throughput
- Increased Patient Satisfaction