Nurses are at the center of effective healthcare communication and require technologies to support this. Healthcare facilities are often stuck with legacy technology like pagers, DETC phones and wearable badges, that don’t provide the level of communication nurses need.
In this brief we outline a 3-step approach to deploying a nurse mobility solution to improve clinical communication and care team collaboration. This guide provides actionable information to:
- Understand the dozens of use cases for nurses like Sepsis, Stemi activation, reduction of alarms or to reduce "telephone tag" with providers
- Route non-clinical tasks such as water requests or clean ups to the right person
- Map out desired workflows that support communication for nurses
- Identify suggested integration and infrastructure requirements
- Select the right hardware to support a nurse's specific needs
Telmediq is the 2019 & 2018 KLAS Category Leader for Secure Communications Platforms and we have helped thousands of nurses spend less time on non-clinical tasks, and more time with patients.
Download this guide to empower nurses and provide them more time with patients. Complete the form to receive the guide.
"Now that the nurses are using the system, they love it. They can use their proximity badge for logging in to the computers. They set up the phones and can use one device during an entire shift. We have the capability to do all that with Telmediq. Everyone loves it, and people tell us that it makes their jobs easier." CIO
— Selected commentary collected about Telmediq by KLAS Aug 2018, visit klasresearch.com for a complete view.