What are the use cases for a clinical communication and collaboration platform?
This brief details how the secure messaging field has evolved. By connecting all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum, Clinical Communication and Collaboration (CC&C) platforms enable more efficient care delivery and improve the patient experience and safety. As you will see in this document, integrations drive a lot of the use cases and workflows beyond basic secure texting and voice.
What will you find in this document? Here are a few sample use cases that we delineate in detail:
- Sepsis Alerting
- Alarm Management
- Automated Clinical Messaging
- Verbal Order/Telephone Order Conveyance
- Federating of On-Call Schedules
- Pager Replacement Use Cases
- Paging a Broadcast Group to Alert a Code Team
- After Hours Patient Calls
- Handling Inbound Patient and Family Calls
- Patient ‘Status Update’ or ‘Change In Condition’
- Patient Admission and Discharge Workflows
- Quick Consult Request Based on Call Schedules
- Request for Orders or Care Directories with Escalation for Patient Safety
Request the brief to learn more.
Telmediq is the 2019 & 2018 KLAS Category Leader for Secure Communications Platforms.