June 14-15, 2018
Nurses need solutions that reduce their workload, not increase it. They need solutions that let them connect with the care team instantly, particularly during emergency situations that arise at the patient bedside. Improving care coordination and transitions of care have been shown to improve operational efficiencies, clinical outcomes, the patient experience, and nurse job satisfaction.
A major theme at this year's conference is how to regain JOY in work - we'd like to talk to you about our effective strategies on creating a more supportive environment for your nurses.
On June 14-15, we'll be at the 2018 ONL Annual Meeting to share why KLAS Research rated us the #1 Category Leader for Secure Communications in their 2018 Best in KLAS report and why Telmediq was named a Representative Provider of Care Team Collaboration by Gartner Research.
Facilitate Care Team Collaboration
Healthcare CIOs and CNIOs are looking for opportunities to create a collaborative, patient-centric environment using platforms that give nurses ready access to the EMR, the care team, nurse call, and alarm platforms. This gives nurses:
- Visibility into a patient's care team to reach the right physician every time;
- Group on-call numbers, so you never need to look up on-call physicians;
- Real time text and voice communication with physicians, with automated escalations so that nurses’ valuable time isn’t spent tracking people down;
- Elimination of time spent waiting for call-backs;
- The ability to call into a patient room to address a patient issue without having to walk a long distance;
- Receipt of time-critical updates from the EMR without going to the workstation;
- Improved workflow with messaging templates;
We'll be heading to the 2018 ONL Annual Meeting on June 14-15 to talk about our clinical communication strategy designed specifically to address the needs of both physicians and nurses.
Meet Us at the 2018 ONL Annual Meeting
Visit our booth and meet with one of our clinical communication specialists to gain a greater understanding of potential security breaches, user adoption strategies, and to learn the power of a fully connected clinical communications solution. We will be raffling off a Google Home Mini, so be sure to stop by our booth for your chance to WIN!
Contact us to learn more!