Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Visit us at the Nursing Management Congress conference to learn why KLAS Research rated us the #1 Category Leader for Secure Communications in their 2018 Best in KLAS report and why Telmediq was named a Representative Provider of Care Team Collaboration by Gartner Research.
Facilitate Care Team Collaboration
Today's hospitals are looking to support the efficiency of nurses to improve care delivery and patient satisfaction. Empower nurses by providing them:
- Visibility into a patient's care team to reach the right physician every time;
- Group on-call numbers, so you never need to look up on-call physicians;
- Real time text and voice communication with physicians, with automated escalations so that nurses’ valuable time isn’t spent tracking people down;
- Elimination of time spent waiting for call-backs;
- The ability to call into a patient room to address a patient issue, without having to walk a long distance;
- Receipt of time-critical updates from the EMR like Sepsis alerts and critical abnormals without going to the workstation;
- Improved workflow with messaging templates like pain assessments and SBAR;
We'll be heading to the Nursing Management Congress conference from September 25th-27th to introduce nurse leaders to the critical workflows nurses require to effectively communicate with the care team and ensure they have more time to care for patients.
Meet with Us at Nursing Management Congress
Visit booth #104 to learn what leading hospital systems are doing for their nurse
mobility strategy. Drop by our booth for your chance to WIN a Google Home Mini.